“Please attach your artwork to the confirmation email after you place your order.”
We require vectorised file formats to achieve the best and precise quality of printing on your branded tablecloths. The artwork/logos should be sent in an EPS, Adobe Illustrator file or PDF format (CMYK). JPEG and GIF files are not suitable for printing as they are pixel based and may not give a high quality print.
Polyester Fire Retardant Offering a thicker tablecloth 230gsm fabric provides a special quality with the benefit of being fire retardant.
Please Click to see the Certificate image Fire Retardand Certificate Polyester
Logo printed Tablecloth, You can have your own company logo, or any other picture or photo, on a printed tablecloth.
Our printed tablecloths can be white with colour printing, or coloured with white printing, depending on your requirements.
Display your brand with style! Use a branded tablecloth for your exhibition stand and improve your company image.
The stated table sizes mentioned above are based on the following dimensions:
|Stated Table Size||Length||Width||Height|
|8ft Trestle Table||244cm||76cm||74cm|
|6ft Trestle Table||183cm||76cm||74cm|
|4ft Trestle Table||122cm||76cm||74cm|
|5ft Trestle Table||152cm||76cm||74cm|
|2ft 6" Trestle Table||76cm||76cm||74cm|
- The exhibition tablecloth size includes a full drop all the way to the floor (as shown in the photos).
- We recommend round cornered tablecloths so that the corners do not trail on the floor.
- If the table is not in the standard sizes shown, you will need to use our size guide calculator (found on the fabric page) and then add a printing logo service.
- Your logo will need to be sent to us in EPS, AI or PDF format. For logos on coloured fabric, a vectorised file is required.
- Printed Tablecloths with logos are washable at 30 °C.
Tablecloths size and drop: Our tablecloths are designed to have a full drop to the floor all around, no join is needed, as our fabrics are wide, and our fabric width can be up to 330cm .
Tablecloths Corners: Our tablecloth corners are made round and the reason is to keep the tablecloth drop equal all around, and only touching the floor, see the green tablecloth in the image below. If the tablecloth is made with square corners, and the drop to the floor, the edges will touch the floor but corners will be draping on the floor as in the image below, if the customer require a square corners, please inform us before making the tablecloth, otherwise it will be made with round corners.
- Our printing method may result in discolouration, colour fading to a significant extent, or alteration of colours away from what shows on a computer screen.
- We provide printing as a service – this results in the making of a customised product that cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded once the printing service has been completed.
- We do provide a proof option if you want to see a sample of what your logo will look like printed on a piece of fabric identical to the tablecloth fabrics we use.
- The proof service comes at a low cost and is advisable to purchase if customers are not sure of the final look of their printed exhibition tablecloth.
- We print the logo as we receive the image from the client, we don’t do any changes to the client logo artwork, this may result in different shade to the tablecloth fabric colour, or not to the client expectation, so the client has to inform us by email of any specific instructions or expectation, and we advise to order print proof.
All Printed Table Cloths are branded and personalised with your logo. UK woven quality cloth made from a hard wearing 220gsm Polyester cloth fabric with, MJS woven of a high quality, and it is Cotton feel, luxurious finish. Printed tablecloths available in 27 vibrant colour options.
Our printed tablecloths are fully hemmed or overlocked. We are using Spectra Plain branded look great even after repeated washes.
We can customise any size required, and we have a standard sizes as mentioned in the table, these sizes will match the standard trestle tables, all will be suitable for exhibitions, conferences and trade show events. All tablecloths are cut to reach the floor evenly all round with round corners.
We will print your logo and designs, you can Send to Us Your Logo & We Do The Rest!
- Just provide your logo and choose your cloth colour, we do the rest!
- Printed Logo size: from 30cm to 70cm(H) x 700cm to 120cm (W)
- All tablecloths size are available.
- 48 Hour Dispatch for emergency, and our standard is 7 working days.
- No minimum order and a discount available for on large orders
- Full colour logo print
- 27 fabric colours
- Quantity discounts available
- Also available as an all over direct fabric print.
- Care Instructions:
- Not Machine washable.
- Not suitable for dry cleaning
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on the reverse of the cloth on a low heat setting
Logo Printing Set Up & Artwork Requirements:
There are no additional charges for logo set up or artwork processing. The price of our printed tablecloths includes all logo and artwork set up, free PDF proof for your approval and any assistance and guidance you require, if your logo is not suitable we will give you free advice, if you need a development of a logo we can help you with small hourly fees .
Please supply your logo as a scalable Vector based file (EPS, Ai or PDF file format). JPEGs and GIF files may not be suitable for tablecloth printing as they are pixel based and may not give a high quality print. If you require any further information, help, or would like us to check your logo before ordering.
For emergency we can dispatched in 48hrs after artwork proof agreed. And we use UPS for Next day UK courier delivery.